Wednesday 24 August 2011

Love Never Fails

This is a word that was shared with us this week by Kay. There is nothing added to it or taken away from it, so read on and be blessed:



Grace and peace to all the genuine true brothers,
In Jesus Christ....
You know to whom I am speaking.
I love you my little children...with an everlasting love.....
Fear not....
Because you know you are redeemed...
Your lives are hid in me...the great I am...
I know the hurt....and disappointment.. you are feeling at this time..
But don’t you remember
I am the one that is in control....
and i will bring my purposes to fruition.
I am the healer of hearts and binder of wounds,
and everything hidden in the darkness...I will bring into the light.
I have talked to you on many occasions....
Reminding you, that all quarrelling.....bitterness......and......anger....
Rise from your own selfish ambition that hides within you..........
I know the secrets of every heart.......
You have all made mistakes.....
Otherwise I would not have had to die upon a filthy cross.....
and become a curse for.....you
Yes.....you

There is nothing more I can give you....
I gave you myself.....
Jesus crucified naked.

As this world looks on.....and laughs...at the love and respect and repentance of the church,
I plead with you my beloved children......
Don’t give the devil one more step into the church.
Be strong,
Don’t be afraid to humble yourselves,
There is great freedom comes when you admit you have made a mistake.
Please don’t stand for anyone else’s cause except mine..
Let the tears flow...
and reach out the hand of forgiveness to those who may have hurt you.
I have entrusted myself to you,....
Will you trust yourself to me ....
Your heavenly Father...
Dad



Word from Kay Dockery 22/08/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment